Thank you for your interest in the Associated Students of Grossmont College Inc. (ASGC, Inc.). Your participation is likely to be one of the most incredible involvement opportunities, as well as beneficial to your personal growth while benefiting the students you will serve. The commitment is well worth it. For you will gain insight to the inner-workings of the college and district, and become a well-rounded student, while helping others. Each board member represents 1000 students enrolled, so your representation is important. In an effort to continually involve students, we accept applications throughout the year. The ASGC, Inc. Board Meetings are held every Tuesday and the Finance meetings are held every Thursday during the fall and spring semesters, from 8:00am to 9:20am in the ASGC, Inc. board room. Meetings are open to all students; please come visit us and see what we are about! Strengthen your personal bond with Grossmont and make a difference today. Your experience, unique background, and interest will go far to make Grossmont College a better place.
Duties of ASGC, Inc. Board members include:
- Attend all Board of Directors and Finanace meetings, T/Th 8 to 9:20am (Fall and Spring semesters only).
- Serve four office hours per week in the ASGC, Inc. office.
- Attend one Governing Board meeting per semester during one-year term of office.
- Sit on two (2) standing campus and/or district-wide committees.
- Be a voice for the students you represent.
Get involved and be apart of a team! Receive an incentive package of up to $350! Grow personally while receiving applicable resume experience!